Sunday, January 11, 2009

Vince the Shamwow guy is my hero

Seriously. The Shamwow is the greatest product ever made.

Now, I don't actually own one of these, per se. Nor have I ever met anyone who does own one, or seen one in person. But I believe. I believe in the Shamwow. And do you want to know why I believe in the Shamwow?

Because of this guy right here. Because of Vince.

I mean, fuck paper towels, dude! The Shamwow holds 20 times its weight in liquid! You can clean generic-brand cola out of your carpet! You can wash your car with it, and probably clean up a crime scene afterward.

Plus, add in the fact that he looks like the love child of Greg Kinnear and a Gremlin, and you have the perfect TV pitchman. Has anyone looked less douchey wearing a headset like that? If you can stand there looking like an Old Navy employee and sell me on an amazing product like the Shamwow, then you, sir, are a god among men.

Billy Mays? Vince would kick his ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment